The VIRUNGA KNIT, Slip-on without laces, easy to put on!
Why put on laces when you don't need them?
The Virunga are the must of the summer. Easy to put on, they will bring you incredible comfort of use. Their impeccably clean knit design lets them effortlessly blend into any setting (work during the week, aperitif in the evening with friends and the beach on the weekend).
Features & materials
- Knit: 100% recycled PET (recycled plastic bottles).
- Note that knitting eliminates all material losses in production because we knit to the exact size of the shoe.
- Heel reinforcement: 40% recycled PET / 60% Polyester
- 55% organic cotton / 36% recycled PET / 9% Polyester laces
- Algae (35%) / EVA (put bloom foam logo)
- natural rubber
- Cork, Algae (bloom foam) and EVA
Delivery: our products are sent within 48 hours (working) of placing your order. Delivery is free from 80€. (Metropolitan France only).
Return: 1 FREE return for any order over €80, within 30 days from the date of receipt, excluding products on sale or discounted.
Return at the customer's expense for orders under 80€.
Learn more about returns & exchanges.
Depending on the model, we recommend two ways to proceed.
In either case, start by removing the insole.
TSAVO - WANAKA KNIT - CANNON KNIT - WANAKA CANVAS - CANNON CANVAS - VIRUNGA - SEQUOIA, remove the cork sole, then put the shoes in the washing machine, at 30°C maximum.
WANAKA - WANAKA WATERPROOF - ALTA VIBRAM - CANNON - CANNON WATERPROOF - CANNON LINEN - CANNON VL, remove the cork sole, then wash the shoes by hand, with a sponge and Marseille soap.