Data protection policy.
Article 1: General
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the collection and processing of your personal data respects the following principles:
- the collection and processing of personal data can only be based on a previously defined legal basis (performance of a contract, legal obligation, consent, legitimate interest, preservation of vital interests).
- the collection and processing of personal data is carried out to meet one or more defined objectives.
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only data strictly necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued are collected.
- Data retention limited in time: the data controller is obliged to define retention periods for the personal data processed.
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
Article 2: Data controller
As data controller, SAOLA SAS (27 rue Adrastée, 74650 Chavanod SIREN number: 823 558 689, hereinafter “We”) undertakes to respect the obligations concerning the collection and processing of personal data.
We implement all technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data.
Article 3: Persons concerned
This policy is aimed at Internet users browsing the Saola.com or fr.saola.com site, customers who have placed orders, our partners who wish more information on data processing and more generally to all people who have or have come into contact with us.
Article 4: Personal data collected and processed
In accordance with the principle of minimization, we only collect the data necessary for the proper functioning of the SAOLA brand activity.
SAOLA may collect this data, either directly from you, or via the website, its partners (business providers, web agencies, etc.).
Thus, as part of our sales activity, SAOLA may collect and process the following information:
Name, first name, gender, date of birth, address, telephone number, initial temporary login identifiers and passwords to the customer area, IP address, connection history, cookies, audience measurement, browsing data, address e-mail, means of payment (CB-RIB).
We do not collect any sensitive data such as:
Data revealing racial or ethnic origin
Data revealing political opinions
Data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs
Data revealing union membership
Biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person
Data regarding sex life or sexual orientation
Data relating to criminal convictions or offenses
Article 5: Personal data collected and processed, why?
All data related to navigation on the site, advertising targeting, account creation, order management, statistics, shipping management, after-sales service support and returns management, newsletters and automation scenarios, geolocation allows us to:
- Send you information communications, such as the Newsletter (if you have requested it from us)
- Contact you when you fill out the contact form
- Carry out audience analyzes or produce statistics (if agreed)
- Take into account your registration request for our training courses
- Allow you to access your customer area
- Offer you personalized services
- Monitor and improve our website
- Secure our website
If you would like detailed information on the specific processing of your data, do not hesitate to send us your request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
We make regular updates to these items to keep them as current as possible.
Article 6: Your rights
In accordance with current regulations, you have the following rights regarding your personal data, namely:
- right of access (by email to email@example.com)
- right of rectification (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org )
- right of opposition (by email to email@example.com )
- right to limitation
- right to erasure
- right to portability
Article 7: The DPO
As stipulated by law, SAOLA has designated an internal contact and you can exercise your rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at:
27 rue Adrastée
Article 8: Complaint to the CNIL
You can at any time submit a complaint to the competent authority, namely the Commission National de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) by following the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes.
Article 9: Our security measures
The company SAOLA SAS attaches paramount importance to the protection of personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). To ensure the security and confidentiality of sensitive information, we have implemented rigorous security measures.
In accordance with article 32 of the GDPR relating to the security of processing, SAOLA SAS has implemented the following measures:
- Devices that permanently ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services.
- Means to restore the availability of data and access to them within appropriate time frames in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- A systematic procedure for regularly testing, analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures ensuring the security of processing.
- Secure partnerships: When we work with partners and suppliers, we ensure that they also comply with high data protection standards. Specific contractual clauses related to confidentiality are included in our agreements.
- Privacy by Design and by Default: We integrate privacy by design and ensure that, by default, only data necessary for processing is collected, processed and stored.
It is important to emphasize that the security obligation remains an obligation of means, meaning that we make all necessary efforts to guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data.
All people with access to your personal data have been made aware of good data protection practices.
They are bound by an obligation of confidentiality and incur disciplinary sanctions in the event of non-compliance with this provision.
Article 10: Cookies
- Advertising: These cookies are designed to offer you more targeted advertising from our partners, based on your browsing activities and your customer profile.
- Social Networks: Thanks to these cookies, you have the possibility of sharing your interactions on our site with social media platforms. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these platforms to understand how their cookies work.
- Features: These cookies remember your choices to enrich your experience on our site, making it more personalized and user-friendly. The data collected by these cookies can be made anonymous and will not be used to track your browsing activities on other websites.
- Performance :
These cookies collect anonymous data about your use of our site. The information thus collected is used exclusively to optimize your experience on our platform, without ever being used for the purpose of identifying you. Sometimes these cookies are placed by third-party web traffic analysis service providers, such as Google Analytics.
- Strictly necessary:
These cookies are essential to facilitate your navigation on our websites and take advantage of their functionalities, for the processing of your orders, the management of invoicing, accounting, and the management of customer accounts.
Article 11: Update of the data protection policy
This personal data protection policy may change.
Last updated on 01/16/2024.